Friday, February 17, 2012

15 Weeks

15 weeks, 1 day
Not much to see here, folks.

I've been living in American Apparel leggings, longish sweaters, and sweater Uggs. Fortunately, my office is usually either my living room or my local coffee shop, so it works just fine.

My hair, as you can see, is growing like crazy.

I am feeling much, much better than I was at, say, 9 weeks. Staying up 'til midnight, taking good long walks, and eating a bit more normally.

The insatiable urge to eat a bag of sour patch kids seems to have subsided.

So far I haven't gained any weight, but it all seems to be redistributing, somehow. Is the baby eating my arm fat? I am not sure, as I'm certainly growing even if the scale has yet to change.

Here, a look back at 14 weeks (have I shrunk?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...